In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
BIRMINGHAM, England — South African golfer Justin Walters doubled his lead to two strokes with a 3-under 69 in the third round of the U.K. Championship on the European Tour on Saturday.
Walters is 12 under par overall at The Belfry and has led after every round so far. He is chasing his first European Tour title after being runner-up three times.
”It would be huge (to win) there’s no lying about that. I’m 39 now, you wonder how many opportunities you will get going forward with all the youngsters coming through,” Walters said. ”Maybe like a good red wine I’ll get better with age, but I don’t know, it would be nice to take advantage tomorrow.”
Walters made a perfect start at the first with a birdie from 20 feet, with five birdies in his round.
Benjamin Hebert of France (70) and two-time Major winner Martin Kaymer of Germany (66) share second.