In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Lauren Kim of Los Altos, Calif., shot to the top of the leaderboard in the second round of LPGA Q-Series Thursday equaling the low score of the day.
Kim’s 5-under-par 66 moved her to 8 under overall at Pinehurst Resort in North Carolina, a shot better than Kim Kaufman (70) and two shots better than Elizabeth Nagel (67) and Lindsey Weaver (68).
Celine Herbin is three back after shooting 69 and fellow Frenchwoman Karine Icher moved among five players who are four back by posting a 66. Yealimi Noh, the 18-year-old from Concord, Calif., is also four back after shooting 69.
The third and final stage of the LPGA Qualifying Tournament will be contested over 144 holes with the first 72 played at Pinehurst No. 6. A minimum of the top 45 and ties will win LPGA status at the end of the competition. There are 98 players in the field.
A complete list of scores can be found here.