In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Si Woo Kim withdrew from the American Express on Thursday after a first-round 87 on the Nicklaus Tournament Course.
Kim, the 2017 Players champion who has fought back issues in the past, carded a quadruple bogey, three triples, a double, a bogey and a birdie in a round of 15 over par, the highest of his PGA Tour career.
He was in last place, 11 shots behind the next player, Martin Trainer, when he withdrew.
Kim was making his first start of 2020 after missing the cuts in his last two starts of the fall, at Mayakoba and Sea Island.
Last year’s Rocket Mortgage Classic winner, Nate Lashley, also withdrew following a first-round 77 on Stadium Course, citing a wrist injury.