In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
CHECK OUT THE NEW VERSION: http://bit.ly/z22fGV
Golfers elbow or medial epicondylitis is a common overuse injury that is a form of tendonitis. Pain results from inflammation of the tendons as they attach to the inside of the elbow. The pain radiates down the inside of the forearm. Among golfers, this condition is most prevalent at the beginning of the season or when there is a sudden increase in activity. Causes can include poor body mechanics and improper fitted equipment. The condition usually goes away with rest. KT tape can be helpful in managing the pain and remaining active using the following application.