In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Anirban Lahiri knows there are more important things than golf.
The 32-year-old Lahiri withdrew from the Korn Ferry Tour Championship on Thursday night in order return home to Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., and help his family evacuate ahead of Hurricane Dorian.
Palm Beach Gardens currently falls in Dorian’s cone of uncertainty as the storm approaches Florida, and forecasts say there is a possibility of Dorian strengthening to a Category-4 storm and making landfall when it reaches the state early next week.
Unfortunately had to withdraw from @tourchampulf to head back to Florida and evacuate the family. Cat-4 #HurricaneDorian2019 estimated to make landfall in 72hrs. See you all @PGATOUR in a couple of weeks. #familyfirst
— Anirban Lahiri (@anirbangolf) August 30, 2019
Luckily for Lahiri, the WD won’t cost him his PGA Tour card. He finished T-7 and T-5, respectively, in the first two KFT Finals events to retain his playing privileges for next season, which begins in two weeks at The Greenbrier. His priority ranking will be affected, though many anticipate starts being more plentiful for KFT grads with a revamped fall schedule.