In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Daniel Berger is heading back home to Jupiter, Florida.
Berger, who on Sunday won the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am by two shots, decided Tuesday that he would not attempt to win in back-to-back weeks and withdrew from the Genesis Invitational, which begins Thursday at Riviera Country Club in Los Angeles.
The still-loaded field, which includes world No. 1 Dustin Johnson and several other marquee names, now stands at 120 players. No alternates will be added to the field until it drops below 120.
Berger, who moved up to No. 13 in the world rankings on Monday, has two wins and five other top-10s since the PGA Tour’s return last summer.