In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golfers in the Gym: Teaching You How to Move Ep. 7 Lat Length Ft. Mike Asbell of Asbell Golf Performance
Asbell Golf Performance:
Welcome to Golfers in the Gym! Thank you for tuning in today & I know this series will help you move better, perform better, & play better.
In this episode, Mike & I focus on another crucial part of the upper body, the lats. The lats are referred to as the ‘Queen of the Swing’ by TPI. They are one of the most important body parts when it comes to functioning in the golf swing. In this video, we show you how to test your lats, what effects you may be seeing in your game, & how to go about fixing them.
Mike Asbell is a TPI certified, PGA Pro who teaches the game of golf out of Woodland CC in Carmel, IN. Hit up Mike if you’re looking for some help with your game!
I want to help you improve your game! Whether it’s in the gym or mentally, I have helped many junior, college, & competitive players gain an edge on the competition by being a part of their performance team. If you’d like to find out more, see my contact info below!
Check out the whole Golfers in the Gym series on the YouTube playlist!
Vince’s Contact Information: