In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Here’s some lower body strength training exercises you can perform at home to help improve your strength for golf and general life/fitness.
All exercises involve using a heavy/thick resistance band, but if you are new to strength/resistance training, a lighter band can work well to start with.
1. Single leg squat
2. Kickstand Deadlift
3. Overhead Squat
4. Split Squat
5. Abduction and extension (isometrics)
FREE eBook (including 3 short home workouts) –
GOLF FITNESS ON DEMAND
For more exercise and workouts like these, check out my Golf Fitness On Demand. https://golffitnessondemand.uscreen.io
You can try for free for 3-days.
And use discount code GOLFFIT21 to get £10 off your first month.