In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
One down with partner Marina Alex in their match against Europe’s Jodi Ewart Shadoff and Caroline Masson in Saturday’s afternoon session, Lexi Thompson attempted to go for the green with an iron at the driveable par-4 14th.
But she didn’t make her best swing, leaving her tee ball out to the right and short of the green.
Shortly after impact, a voice can be heard yelling, “Fore right,” prompting this response from Thompson:
— Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) September 14, 2019
Anchor Judi Rankin couldn’t stop from laughing on the broadcast, and Michelle Wie chimed in on Twitter.
— Michelle Wie (@themichellewie) September 14, 2019