In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
MELBOURNE, Australia – Some early drama unfolded Saturday at the Presidents Cup, just two holes into the morning fourball frame.
After a wayward drive at the par-5 second, Haotong Li deftly weaved his second shot out of the trees, but the attempt was played out of turn. Justin Thomas, who was paired with Rickie Fowler, had Li replay the shot per Rule 6.4 of the Rules of Golf, which states, “in match play, the order of play is fundamental; if you play out of turn, your opponent may cancel that stroke and make you play again.”
The International duo lost the hole with a par, made by Marc Leishman, to go 1 down and trailed the Americans by two holes at the turn.