In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
ATLANTA – Five fans were injured Saturday when lightning hit a pine tree near the 16th tee at East Lake.
According to a tournament official on the scene, all five fans were transported to Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta. While the condition of each injured fan was unknown, the official did note that all were “alert.”
The lightning strike occurred shortly after officials sounded the horn for inclement weather at 4:17 p.m. ET. Fans were exiting the course when the strike happened.
Lightning struck in 3 locations at East Lake – by 16 tee, behind chalet at 15 and in lot 2 near clubhouse. Here is the biggest strike by 16 pic.twitter.com/NTo0fOHSsJ
— Brian Wacker (@brianwacker1) August 24, 2019
The third round of the Tour Championship was later called for the day and is scheduled to resume Sunday at 8 a.m. Just four rounds had been completed and the final group of Justin Thomas and Brooks Koepka were on the sixth hole.
Thomas currently leads at 12 under while Koepka and Rory McIlroy are tied for second, one shot back.