In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
It was 21 years ago at TPC Scottsdale, when a horde of fans helped Tiger Woods move a boulder that was blocking his approach shot at the Phoenix Open.
The boulder was by loose definition a loose impediment.
Last year, some fans helped Brooks Koepka, who was in a similar situation in Saudi Arabia.
The scene played out again on Thursday at the Saudi International. But, unlike Koepka and Woods, Alvaro Quiros offered his own assistance and needed only a couple of caddies to help.