In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Live golf is back!
Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson will take on Rickie Fowler and Matthew Wolff in a charity skins match, the TaylorMade Driving Relief, at famed Seminole Golf Club in Juno Beach, Florida.
The action will be broadcast from 2 to 6 p.m. ET on NBC, Golf Channel and NBC Sports Network, with live streaming via PGA Tour Live on NBC Sports Gold), GolfPass, GolfChannel.com and GolfTV.
We’ll also keep track of the match, hole by hole, as the players raise money for the American Nurses Foundation and CDC Foundation, two organizations helping to lead COVID-19 relief efforts.
— PGA TOUR Communications (@PGATOURComms) May 17, 2020