In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
We see many swing idiosyncrasies among the world’s longest drivers. But there is certainly one component they all possess
– a strong, stable and active trail leg during he backswing.
The stabilising and activation of your trail side will help you in many ways, one being able to hit it further. It is important to learn how to use the ground in the trail side during the backswing to store up that power before we start swinging down. This a very simple, yet hugely effective drill which will help you create the result that you are looking for.
Drill by Joe Marshall, Golf Academy Professional School of Golf Al Badia Golf Club by InterContinental.