In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Increase your Drive Distance – Golf lesson and golf tips on how to increase distance with your driver off the tee.
► Increase Driver Distance – Video Golf Lesson Summary
You can increase driver distance with a couple of setup and swing tweaks but you can also do so through better physical fitness.
Take a wider stance than normal, pushing that back foot a little further from your left foot and from the ball.
Lower your right shoulder a little more than usual.
Place 60% of your weight on your back foot, and 40% on your front foot at address.
Encourage a big shoulder rotation, and make sure there is plenty of resistance in your hips and legs. These tips help promote a strong coil and a good store of energy.
Make sure you begin the downswing through your hips. And focus on staying in balance as you swing as hard as you comfortably can while keeping a good swing tempo.
► More Golf Tips at: http://free-online-golf-tips.com
► Subscribe to Free Online Golf Tips: http://bit.ly/GolfTipsSubscribe
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freeonlinegolftips/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/fogolftips