In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Please “Like” this video and Subscribe to my Channel so I can continue to provide Free Video Tips.
Visit http://cardiogolf.com to download the FREE Cardiogolf Pre-Round Warm Up Routine E-Book.
Today we focus on Upper Body and Lower Body Separation-
Benefits of the lunge exercise include developing strength and firmness in your lower body. The twisting part of the exercise teaches you to rotate over the resistance of your lower body just like what you need to do in the golf swing.
Hold a golf club parallel to the ground and extend your arms out in front of you.
Lunge forward with your right leg, keeping your arms parallel to the ground.
As you lunge forward, simultaneously rotate your torso to the right, keeping your arms parallel to the ground, hold position for a moment.
Then rotate your torso to the opposite side and again hold position for a moment.
Return to the start position and repeat on the opposite leg.
Do 8 to 10 repetitions on each leg.
Follow my blog at http://www.cardiogolf.com
Follow my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/Cardiogolf/
Like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Cardiogolf/
For more information visit http://cardiogolf.com
Clothes provided by Nike Golf-#NikeGolfClub