In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Here is a good slow motion video of Luke Donald. In 2011, he played some very consistent golf and became the #1 player in the world. You can learn a lot by watching his golf swing. Notice how well he swings the club on plane. Swinging the club on plane is a key to hitting the ball solid and maintaining a consistent ball flight. Also, watch how the golf shaft bisects through his right forearm as he swings up and also when he swings down. Not much can go wrong when the club bisects through the forearm on the way back down. Also, notice how he has good hip rotation while the club stays on plane.
This is a very nice swing to try to copy.