In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.
When you’re playing for par or looking to gain a stroke or two on the golf course, a great way to set yourself up is with a proper approach shot. This often calls for a crisp and accurate wedge.
Wedges can be invaluable clubs for approaching the pin, clearing hazards and getting out of less-than-desired lies. Being confident in your wedge shot can be the difference between a simple two-foot tap-in and having to plan for a lag putt. Thankfully, acclaimed golf pro Jordan Spieth has some tips from the tour to help strengthen your golf game.
Shop DICK’S Sporting Goods to get the golf gear you need and discover for golf tips with Pro Tips!
Shop Golf Wedges: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/products/golf-wedges.jsp
Shop Golf Balls: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/products/golf-balls.jsp
Shop Golf Bags & Carts: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/products/golf-bags-accessories.jsp