In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Should I Keep My Hands And Arms In Sync With My Upper Body?
As a concept yes, your hands, arms and shoulders rotate through your center together as you connect with the ball. Forcing this alignment might cause some issues. Creating tension in your golf swing will get you in trouble. Practice feeling how the momentum of the club can direct you.
Don’t just play golf. Understand it. Become a member at malaskagolf.com. Follow The M-System to learn step-by-step with Mike to develop the skills you need to become a complete player.
Access over 1,200 instructional videos. New videos uploaded weekly.