In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
A Malaska Golf member from Florida stated: I think I’ve struggled to feel that wrist extension in the backswing and at the top to insure I’m moving from wrist extension to wrist inflection during the downswing. I’ve ben using your methods for a few weeks now with varying results, struggling to get the feel and with things as I’ve described. I’m ready to try this focus on the wrist tomorrow at my round, and am hoping it’s the key to more consistent striking of the ball. I also played a lifetime of golf with rotation of the forearms and the late lag and flip. Thanks for your instruction, Mike. Also, I keep seeing pictures of Tiger in his early days and could swear his downswing mimics your instruction.
My answer is simple: Feeling how the club works is very important. Start letting the club do the work for you.
At malaskagolf.com, site members can post comments or questions to any video on the site. I do my best to respond later that week. I even select several questions to record video responses that are posted in the Ask Mike section of the site.
You can access these and over 1,000 instructional videos, plus The M-System at malaskagolf.com
Thanks for being part of the Malaska Golf community!. Don’t just play golf. Understand it.