In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
AMES, Iowa – The homeless man who pleaded guilty to killing a former Iowa State golfer has told a judge that he’s sorry for his crime.
A handwritten letter from 22-year-old Collin Richards says he wanted to show remorse ”for stripping a life from society … worse from a loving family.” The letter was filed Tuesday into court records.
Richards is scheduled to be sentenced Aug. 23 to life in prison. Police say he killed 22-year-old Celia Barquin Arozamena, stabbing her last September while she was playing on a course near the campus in Ames, leaving her body in a pond. Richards had been staying at a homeless encampment in nearby woods.
Arozamena was a top golfer in Spain as a teenager and came to Iowa State to pursue her career.