In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
When practicing your golf swing, how can you ensure you’re making correct repetitions and getting the right feedback?
In this video, PGA professional Martin Hall showcases how the Total Golf Trainer from DaVinci Sports Golf solves a very common swing fault…laying the club off.
When you lay the club off (whether hitting pitch shots or full shots) bad things tend to happen. However, when you set the TGT in the position you see in the video (so the rod rests against your trail forearm), you’ll get instant feedback if you lay the club off.
In this setting, the TGT literally forces you to take the club back correctly and set the wrists without laying the club off. If you struggle with a flat backswing, this particular TGT configuration will be a game changer for your golf swing.
And if you need help with your wrist or hip action? Just checkout our other products at http://store.davincisportsgolf.com