In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
AUGUSTA, Ga. – Those hoping to see more firm and fast conditions at Augusta National are in luck.
For at least one more day, it appears likely that rain will stay away from the Masters Tournament. Temperatures will warm up to 82 degrees on Friday with winds peaking at 10-15 mph, much like they did in Thursday’s opening round.
There is a 40% chance of precipitation at 6 p.m., though those thunderstorms will be hit-or-miss, according to the tournament weather report. A front is lifting north and should keep most storms north of the golf course.
However, rain still is in the forecast for Saturday afternoon. Between 2-6 p.m., it’s expected to move through the Augusta area, with a cold front not fully passing until Sunday afternoon.
There is also increased wind for Saturday afternoon: SSW 12-18 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.