In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
AUGUSTA, Ga. – There are plenty of differences this year at Augusta National, from no patrons on property to a first-ever November edition. On Monday, Masters Tournament officials announced one more change.
Starting this year, the 36-hole cut will include the top 50 players and ties but not players within 10 strokes of the lead. The 10-shot rule was introduced in 1962 and endured in 2013 when the cut went from the top 44 players and ties to the top 50 along with anyone within 10 strokes of the lead.
Because of the move to November and daylight considerations, officials are starting players off the first and 10th tees for Rounds 1 and 2.
Whether the removal of the 10-shot rule is because of those fall daylight limitations is unclear.