In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Matthew Wolff is among the latest withdrawals from next week’s Open Championship.
Wolff did not provide a reason for pulling out of the year’s final major championship at Royal St. George’s. He took several months off earlier this year to focus on his mental health. He opened up about his struggles at last month’s U.S. Open, where he returned to action and tied for 15th. He missed the cut at the Travelers the following week before sharing 58th in Detroit.
K.H. Lee (birth of child) and Danny Lee (injury) were also announced as WDs. Andy Sullivan, Antoine Rozner and Troy Merritt were the three players added to the field.
Harold Varner III, Brendan Steele and John Catlin are next on the alternate list, respectively.