In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
AUGUSTA, Ga. – Matthew Wolff was disqualified from the Masters following the second round after it was discovered he signed for a score lower than what he actually made on No. 17.
Wolff opened with a 76 and continued those struggles on Friday. He made a quintuple-bogey 8 at the first hole and was 6 over for the day, and well outside the cut, when he made the turn. He finished with a second-round 79, officially making bogey on the 17th.
Abraham Ancer was penalized two strokes after video review revealed he’d touched the sand in a hazard while playing the 15th hole on Day 1. Although he’d also signed for a score lower than what he made, the Rules of Golf allow for adjustments after the fact in certain situations.