In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The PGA Tour year concludes at this week’s Mayakoba Golf Classic, with a stellar field that includes Justin Thomas, Brooks Koepka and defending champion Brendon Todd.
Here’s a look at the odds, as of Monday morning, courtesy PointsBet Sportsbook:
6/1: Justin Thomas
10/1: Brooks Koepka
14/1: Harris English
18/1: Tony Finau, Daniel Berger, Abraham Ancer, Viktor Hovland
22/1: Russell Henley
25/1: Rickie Fowler
28/1: Will Zalatoris
30/1: Corey Conners
33/1: Joaquin Niemann
40/1: Marc Leishman, Billy Horschel, Carlos Ortiz
50/1: Gary Woodland, Brendon Todd, Sebastian Munoz