In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Graeme McDowell wrote down just one number for seven consecutive holes on Saturday.
McDowell, who started his third round on Waialae Country Club’s back nine, went 3-3-3-3-3-3-3 on Nos. 16-4, playing the seven-hole stretch in 6 under par, with four birdies, two pars, and an eagle.
Seven straight threes are a PGA Tour career best for the Ulsterman.
Unfortunately, he bookended his stellar stretch with a trio bogeys for to erase half his hard work.
McDowell, who is making just his second start at the Sony after a missed cut back in 2016, finished the round 3 under for the day and the week.