In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Tiger Woods returns to action Thursday at Torrey Pines, a place where he’s won eight times including the 2008 U.S. Open. However, Woods is not the betting favorite for this week’s Farmers Insurance Open.
Rory McIlroy is listed as the betting favorite in San Diego, according to golfodds.com. McIlroy, who tied for fifth in his Farmers debut last year, is 7/1, followed by 2017 Farmers champ Jon Rahm at 9/1. Woods has the third-best odds, at 12/1.
Here is a look at the rest of the players listed at 100/1 or better:
16/1: Justin Rose, Xander Schauffele
20/1: Hideki Matsuyama, Rickie Fowler
25/1: Gary Woodland, Tony Finau
30/1: Patrick Reed, Collin Morikawa, Sungjae Im
40/1: Jason Day, Scottie Scheffler, Cameron Smith, Brandt Snedeker, Joaquin Niemann
50/1: Jordan Spieth, Marc Leishman, Ryan Palmer
60/1: Matt Wolff, Billy Horschel, Cameron Champ, Lanto Griffin
80/1: Francesco Molinari, Ben An, Keegan Bradley, Bud Cauley, Russell Knox, Jason Kokrak, Emiliano Grillo
100/1: Phil Mickelson, Bubba Watson, Lucas Glover, Rory Sabbatini, Harris English, Joel Dahmen, Sebastian Munoz, Brendan Steele, Denny McCarthy