In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
When the pivot is executed properly, the rising of the right hip drives the right shoulder up and the left hip pulls the left shoulder down and rotates under the chin. The opposite happens on the down swing. As the left hip rises and drives the left shoulder up, it creates the pulling sensation mentioned in previous paragraph. Also, the right hip lowers pumping the right arm and club through impact.
On the downswing my left hip rises and then goes left. That helps produce the “under, out and up” move versus down, in and around. The downswing goes “under, out and up”. From the top of the backswing it goes under the right shoulder, not in front of it. Very critical.