In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Part 3 from the Dunaway Sybervision tape from circa 1988. Mike Dunaway was widely regarded as the straightest hitting long driver with the most mechanically sound swing.
Working with the legendary golf swing coach Mike Austin, Dunaway built a golf swing worthy of Leonardo Da Vinci – where function meets art.
His clubhead speed was realistically around 135 mph, which was super high for the persimmon/steel days. Fred Couples was around 122 mph in that era with similar equipment by comparison.
I have built a step-by-step instructional tutorial for you to learn this great swing technique. Mike Dunaway didn’t stumble onto this swing completely by accident! Click here for more info:
To get my FREE power tips guide click here:
If you’ve been struggling with a bad slice, get my free 30 minute video here:
I’m on Facebook! For notifications of more great content like my page: https://www.facebook.com/Hititlonger/
Join over 2 dozen professional long drivers in the discussion in our private FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/209559615919458/