In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Moe Norman shows what he believed to be the most important part of his golf swing. The transition, vertical drop, master move, horizontal tug. He also talks about his coin drill.
I taught Moe’s swing for many years and spent two years teaching with Todd Graves and the Graves Golf academy. www.moenormangolf.com In that time I formed my opinion as to why I believe that it is a bad idea to exactly copy Moe Norman’s golf swing. I learned why most people trying to copy Moe lost distance in their own game. So there are many differences from Moe’s swing to my own Setup 4 Impact golf swing method which I believe help people to play better golf much faster. I no longer teach people to exactly copy Moe. Those who wish to do so should visit Graves golf academy. I have other videos of Moe Norman on my channel showing the main differences including https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJJP8EN8irY