In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Click Here: https://bit.ly/2S031SK to get my 3-part full-swing training series that will help you tap into a level of power and consistency you didn’t know you had. And the best part? It’s completely free!
Impact is a critical moment in the golf swing. At impact you want your shaft leaning forward with the hands in front of the ball.
This ensures your hit ball then turf, helps compress the golf ball, and effectively takes loft off of the club. Bottom line is more distance with the same amount of effort.
But impact is not a static position, and the way to get into a great impact position is to properly use the dynamic sequencing of your body.
In today’s lesson we talk about how to improve your sequencing so that your impact position improves automatically. I’ll show you a drill you can do at home, and some clips from the pros and my students.
Enjoy, and don’t forget to like, comment, or subscribe!