In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Free Samples: http://bodyswing.com/freesamples/
More Distance – Why Seniors Lose Distance
So many seniors come to me telling me they have lost distance. Yes, as you reach your 70’s you will start to hit the ball a little shorter but you will certainly not hit the ball so much shorter that it’s an issue.
You see, there’s a reason you are losing a lot of distance and until you know what the reason is, you will continue to struggle. There’s nothing worse than not getting enough distance. Courses are tougher, you have to move up to a closer tee deck, you have to hit longer clubs for your approach shots.
All of these things can be stopped if you understand why seniors lose distance and what to do to get it back. That is what this tip is all about. Who knows, once you watch it you may even hit it longer than you were before. It is possible.
Tip Link: https://youtu.be/AtEDNcOaOi0