In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Brooks Koepka is the No. 1 player in the world.
Rory McIlroy is the PGA Tour’s Player of the Year.
But there is only one man who transcends the game into pop culture.
Cardi B, one of the world’s biggest music stars, said on Instagram Live that she was going to name her next album “Tiger Woods.”
Her reasoning? “Because, remember when everybody was talking (expletive) on Tiger Woods, like ‘Oh blah blah, blah blah this, blah blah that,’” she said, “and then he (expletive) came and won that green jacket? That’s what I’m going to name my album.”
We do remember, Cardi B. We do.