In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This is my build it yourself golf practice net.
The frame is 9 feet wide by 8 feet tall.
The net is 10‘ x 10‘ high impact nylon.
I used 24 screw eyes and 24 carabiner’s.
I used 5 x 10′ – 1 1/2″ Plastic Tubes from Home Depot and cut 2 of them to 8′ long then cut 2 to 9′ long. Then I cut the 5th one in half then in half again for the legs.
The Fittings, 2 x 1 1/2″ 90*. 2 x 1 ½” 4 way and 4 x 1 1/2″ end caps.
(Sorry about the wind and poor sound quality. It’s my first video post)
I used the carabiners and didn’t glue the PVC joints so it can be taken apart easily to store away or transport anywhere for use.
4-Way Tee PVC Fitting, (This link is for 4 fittings because it was almost the same price as buying 2 of them but you only need 2 of the 4 way fittings) Maybe you can find 2 for a better price.
2″/5cm D Shape Spring-loaded Gate Aluminum Carabiner,
#10 Zinc-Plated Steel Screw Eye (50-Pack),
1-1/2 in. x 10 ft. DWV Sch. 40 Foam Core Pipe,