In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
I went to a small 9 hole course around 13 miles outta town. I knew there would be snow but underestimated how much work it was going to be. I shoveled out tee pads and 3 baskets so they would catch even. the snow had a slight crust on it. I would fall through it but plowing through it make it extremely difficult. when i showed up it was around 17f degrees out but when the sun went behind them clouds it dropped to 9 degrees with the wind picking up to 13 mph.i was having a good time playing with new camera phone gamble until hole five where all the snow became at least 3 feet. if i ever attempt something like this again im buying snowshoes and only carting a backpack with small shovel. started at 11am left at 6pm. I wanted to have this video edited better but it kept crashing on me then being spent i hit the process button while I napped hard. maybe I will remaster it some day Haha