- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Its US Open week, and to celebrate Chris is running through his favourite drills that can help you improve your golf game.
Todays lesson is how to hit the driver, and Chris shows you his favourite drill with the driver that can help you strike it better, and achieve more distance from the tee.
►Subscribe to Chris Ryan Golf for more instruction!
Current Bag Set Up
TaylorMade M3 Driver 9.5
TaylorMade M3 Fairway Wood 15 degree
TaylorMade UDI 2 Iron 18 degree
TaylorMade P.770 Irons 4-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind Wedges 52 & 56
TaylorMade High-Toe Wedge 60
TaylorMade Spider Tour Putter 34″
►Feel free to comment in the box below about this video or any other video you would like Chris to do.
►Golf lessons available with Chris at HIT Golf Academy, Forest of Arden, contact Chris for further information.