In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf bettors will soon have a special simulcast catered to them during PGA Tour events.
NBC Sports, the PGA Tour and PointsBet Sportsbook announced Monday the first golf betting companion show, which will debut at next week’s Waste Management Phoenix Open. The live second-screen experience will be called NBC Sports Edge BetCast and will be available only on Peacock Premium.
“We are excited to debut this unique betting show with our partners at the PGA Tour and PointsBet,” said David Preschlack, president, NBC Sports Regional Networks, and executive vice president, Content Strategy, NBC Sports Group. “With TPC Scottsdale’s Stadium Course as the backdrop, we look forward to a compelling sports betting presentation on Peacock Premium as a companion to watching the world’s best golfers competing on some of the most iconic holes on the PGA Tour.”
BetCast will air for two and a half hours each day during the Phoenix Open and feature Golf Channel’s Steve Burkowski and George Savaricas along with PointsBet’s Teddy Greenstein. The show will look at live odds and betting props as it follows particular featured groups, similar to that of PGA Tour Live. All betting odds and information will be provided exclusively by PointsBet, and coverage also will include a PointsBet oddsmaker at their trading desk.