In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
He wore it after he won the 1972 U.S. Open at Pebble Beach. He wore it after he won the 1986 Masters at age 46. He wore it for more than 50 years and you, too, can wear it if you have lots and lots and lots of money.
Jack Nicklaus’ gold Rolex watch is up for auction on Tuesday courtesy Phillip Auction House in Manhattan, New York. Nicklaus joined CNBC’s “Squawk Box” to discuss the watch, which experts say may go for … take a breath … over $17.8 million.
Golf legend @jacknicklaus’s original 18-karat gold Rolex will be auctioned off today at Manhattan’s Phillip Auction House for charity. Experts estimate it will be more expensive than Paul Newman’s Rolex watch, which sold for $17.8 million in 2018. https://t.co/PDvvYZQKzU pic.twitter.com/jNseDx6jGf
— CNBC (@CNBC) December 10, 2019
We’ll update with the final tally on Nicklaus’ watch sale. And if you want details on Newman’s record-setting watch, click here.