In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Through three holes on Friday, Joaquin Niemann remained steady atop the leaderboard at Kapalua.
His umbrella, on the other hand, fell apart — literally.
Per Golf Channel’s Jim “Bones” Mackay, who was walking with the final pairing of Niemann and Justin Thomas, Niemann’s umbrella broke on the third hole, the product of the high winds whipping players during the second round at the Sentry Tournament of Champions.
Suddenly without defense from the wind and the rain, Niemann got an assist from PGA Tour rules official Mark Dusbabek, who loaned Niemann his own rules-official-emblazoned umbrella.
Here's Niemann under the "Rules Official" umbrella. pic.twitter.com/bFT1uXIdwV
— Nick Menta (@NickMentaGC) January 3, 2020
The overnight leader following a first-round 66, Niemann started par-par-par Friday, braving the wet and windy weather.