In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
At Precision Athletica in Sydney, we work with golfers of all ages and levels, from the PGA Tour through to elite amateurs and keen weekend club members.
No matter your age or ability, having a great Nutrition Plan to support your golf playing and training, is vital to your performance and development.
Many golfers tend to leave their nutrition to chance and simply eat what they happen to have in the bag, grab whatever the pro shop sells, and drink if there is by chance a water fountain near the tee.
This lack of a plan could be resulting in you losing concentration, feeling tired and ultimately its likely costing you shots every time you play.
Our Sports Dietitian, Kelsey Hutton, has put together this video and accompanying fact sheet to help you get your golf nutrition plan sorted.
Download free factsheet: https://www.precisionathletica.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Precision-Athletica-Nutrition-Golf.pdf
If you need more help and would like to book an individual session at Precision Athletica, please call us on: 02 9764 5787