In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
LONDON – Danish golfer Thorbjorn Olesen will remain suspended from the European Tour until at least December after being charged with sexual assault and being drunk on an aircraft.
The 29-year-old Olesen appeared in court in London on Wednesday in relation to the charges. No pleas were entered at a short hearing, with a plea hearing due to be held on Dec. 13.
Olesen previously indicated he would plead not guilty to the charges. A provisional trial date has been set for May 11 next year, with that hearing scheduled to last five days.
The European Tour said in a statement to the Associated Press that Olesen ”remains suspended from the European Tour while the case continues.” The tour didn’t say whether he would stay suspended once he enters a plea.
Olesen, who was a member of Europe’s Ryder Cup-winning team in 2018 and is a five-time European Tour winner, was arrested on July 29 after returning to London from a World Golf Championship event in Tennessee.
He has also been charged with assault by beating.