In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
visit http://www.AGameGolfInstruction.com for hundreds of golf instruction videos.
In this “A” game golf instruction video, you’ll learn how to develop greater power in your swing by using a simple one arm drill, training your left side to pull and rotate properly and strengthening your hands and forearms at the same time. People who slice the golf ball often don’t have good club head release with proper forearm rotation and wrist hinging. These drills show you how to generate good release and build the muscles that are necessary. Performing these one arm golf drills will build strength and increase distance. Putting it together and hitting golf balls with one arm is challengin and difficult and is a good measure of how much strength you have as well as proper rotation. Once you are able to make each arm perform well individually, it will make it easier for them to work together for maximum efficiency and performance.