In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Aaron Wise led The Honda Classic by six shots during Saturday’s third round at PGA National. He then played his final 13 holes in 7 over par and entered the final round three back.
Undaunted, Wise out-played overnight leader Matt Jones by a couple of shots over the first nine holes on Sunday. Wise began the back nine trailing by one. One hole later, he was down four.
4 putts from 27 feet for Aaron Wise.
A triple bogey opens up a 4-shot lead for Matt Jones. pic.twitter.com/70x8gOGDBP
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) March 21, 2021
Facing a 27-foot par putt at the par-4 10th, Wise four-putted for a triple-bogey 7. He missed a 4-footer for bogey and a 2 ½-footer for double.
That dropped Wise, who is seeking his first PGA Tour win, to 7 under par, with Jones on top at 11 under.