In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
One Legged Balance Exercise on Slope
Please “Like” this video and Subscribe to my Channel so I can continue to provide Free Video Tips.
Visit http://cardiogolf.com to download the FREE Cardiogolf Pre-Round Warm Up Routine E-Book.
Your ability to stay balanced throughout your golf swing is important to create power. If you are unable to stay balanced, it is likely you will be limited in the amount of force you can apply to the golf ball while maintaining good fundamentals.
Practicing balance exercises will not only help you improve your swing mechanics but also will help you increase your power as well.
Single Leg Balance Swings
Stand in a normal golf stance, holding a club.
Step onto the Slope with one foot.
Move you back foot behind your front foot, you may have to narrow your stance.
Lift your back foot off the floor and try to maintain your balance.
Make practice swings as you try to maintain balance on one leg.
Repeat on opposite leg.
Do 8 to 10 repetitions.
Follow my blog at http://www.cardiogolf.com
Follow my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/Cardiogolf/
Like my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Cardiogolf/
For more information visit http://cardiogolf.com
Clothes provided by Nike Golf-#NikeGolfClub