In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Alright, let’s get right to it… the OFF SEASON. The off season has been the bane of many a good golfer through the years… and I’m here to put an end to this madness!
While some golfers use the holiday season as an excuse to neglect their game… others simply do not know how to tackle this time of year.
And the reality is that ‘rust busting’ in the spring can take 8 to 10 weeks… to simply get you back to where you were at the end of last season.
Don’t believe me though, take a look at how summer break affects school children…
According to Wikipedia (which cites many studies):
Summer learning loss is the loss of academic skills and knowledge over the course of summer holidays. The loss in learning varies across grade level, subject matter, and family income. A common finding across numerous studies is that on average, students score lower on standardized tests at the end of the summer than they do at the beginning of summer (on the same test). Summer loss for all students is estimated to be equal to about 1 month (Cooper 1996), but this varies across subject matter:
* Mathematics – 2.6 months of grade-level equivalency loss
* Reading- Varies across. Low income students generally lose about 2 months of reading achievement.
Worse, this groundhog approach to the off season places golfers on a real life hamster wheel… setting them back a minimum of 8 weeks every spring.
Who wants that kind of approach to lowering your score? NOT ME.
It’s time to get mad and do something about it!
And if you are angry like I am about this, you want to take action right now!
With a few simple tactics, I’ll teach you how to maintain your game and even hit the ground running STRONGER than when you finished the season.
A good off-season program is like compound interest… it’s grows over time.
To take advantage of this ‘compound interest’ I’ve created what I believe is the best off season program on the golf market today.
I’ve based this program around three critical core components that will keep your brain and body engaged… and prevent a winter golf nap. With that said, here are what I consider to be vital for your success this off season…
THE 3 CRITICAL CORE COMPONENTS
1. You must have an Action Plan. No matter where you are… you can work on your game, body, and mind.
2. You must take care of your body. With the holidays coming up, you can rack up massive damage. That’s why it’s important to get things tidied up as much as possible.
3. You must have the right mindset. Get your mind right and build a solid foundation for your game. We’ll discuss that in more detail too during this program.
Watch and let’s get started!