In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Start in a half-kneeling position, with the knee closer to the band or cable machine down. Start with the resistance against your chest and slowly press forward, stopping the resistance from pulling you inwards. You should feel the core muscles on the same side of the resistance working hard.
If you have low back pain with golf or are looking to increase your swing speed, this is an easy exercise to do at home with minimal equipment!
Visit www.par4success.com to learn how our programs for at-home and in-person golf performance can help you swing faster, play better and hurt less!