Perfect Impact Posture | Golf Swing Drills

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Close

In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:

  • Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
  • Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
  • Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
  • Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
  • Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
  • Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
  • Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Get Free Report Now - Click Here (opens in a new tab)

***🎥SEE IF THE PIVOT & TURN IS RIGHT FOR YOUR GAME.–CLICK BELOW ✅***
https://www.ggswingtipsgolf.com/pl/3572

TRY AN ONLINE LESSON ⬇️⛳️⬇️

https://www.ggswingtipsgolf.com/online-lessons

Many players that are currently plagued by a lack of distance in their shots are failing to gain a solid connection during the impact position.

Impact, one of the most crucial elements of any golf swing, can be disrupted by the smallest flaws, including poorly distributing body weight during other portions of the swing.

Through the teachings found in the hours of George Gankas golf lessons found on this channel, players from around the world have been able to tune up their golfing skills. With players from nearly every continent crediting George Gankas golf drills as the difference maker in their technique, it’s no wonder why the GG Swing Method continues to turn heads throughout the entire golf community.

Often forgotten but vital to our success at impact, proper body weight transfer during our golf swing will ultimately create expansive distance, especially during our drive shots. At the top of a perfect backswing, our bodies should have transferred 40% of our entire weight to the front leg, while maintaining the remaining 60% of our weight on the trail leg.

While going through natural body rotation during our golf swing, as little as only 10% of our total body weight should be distributed to the trail leg, as nearly all of our weight will be shifted to our front leg.

Once you’ve mastered your body weight distribution as it relates to impact, you can focus on the many other fixes found in our swing that can maximize our performance during this ever vital position. Keeping your lead arm straight may be the simplest way to increase your distance on any shot.

As nearly all players seek to grow their ability to drive the ball deep, ensuring that our lead arm remains straight will allow the clubhead to travel through the ball at impact with a higher degree of efficiency. Ensuring that you keep a constant balance between control and speed during at shot you take on the course will ultimately maximize your striking ability at impact and improve your overall playing experience.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE TODAY FOR MORE GREAT GOLF TIPS!
https://www.ggswingtipsgolf.com

COMMENT below to let us know what you need help with, or what type of video could improve your game.

Want a detailed online golf performance plan, to improve your golf game? Check out how to improve your game https://www.ggswingtipsgolf.com/pl/4090

Follow GG SWINGTIPS GOLF 24/7 on social media:
▣ TWITTER – https://twitter.com/ggswingtipsgolf
▣ FACEBOOK – https://facebook.com/ggswingtips/
▣ WEBSITE – https://ggswingtipsgolf.com