In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
If you have perfect impact with your irons, your divots will be after you hit the golf ball. Normally you can train this on grass only, because on a carpet, you can’t see where you hit the ground. If you don’t have grass at home, or if you don’t want to make divots in your garden, this drill is excellent for you! Isn’t it frustrating? Golf courses are closed, you cannot practice your favorite game and when the Corona Lockdown is finaly over, you’re out of shape! But there is a solution! We Play Golf gives you nice works out for you at home in your garden. In this eight episode you need baking flour and a coconut mat to practice your perfect impact with your irons.
Stay safe and #stayhome during this crisis!
► Join WE PLAY GOLF and SUBSCRIBE for FREE
► New video every week
► Feel free to comment below!
► Filmed on location at Ternesse Golf & Country Club
► We Play Golf LINKS
A lot of thanks to our sponsors: Chervo and Callaway.
We Play Golf are:
– Tom Blanckaert (PGA Professional)
– Quentin van Soldt (Producer)